Dr. Christopher Zorn is an award-winning, national leader in quantitative methodology and statistical analysis. A professor at Pennsylvania State University, he is the author of numerous studies in political science, law, and applied statistics. He is the recipient of a John M. Olin Foundation Faculty Fellowship, a past editor of Political Analysis and a frequent lecturer at universities around the world. At Lawyer Metrics, Chris helps firms leverage data to improve strategic decision making, providing these clients with critical, data-driven strategic insights and actionable intelligence across a range of organizational challenges.
Chris previously held academic positions at the University of South Carolina and Emory University, where he was the Winship Distinguished Research Professor of Political Science. He has also served as a visiting scientist and program director for the Law and Social Science Program of the National Science Foundation.
- Ohio State University, Ph.D. in Political Science
- Truman State University, B.A. in Political Science and Philosophy
- Henderson, William, and Christopher Zorn. 2013. “An Rx for Lateral Heartache.” The American Lawyer (February 2015): 46-50.
- Gibson, Steve, William Henderson, Caren Ulrich Stacey, and Christopher Zorn. 2011. “Moneyball for Law Firms.” The AmLaw Daily, October 10, 2011.
- Zorn, Christopher, and Jennifer Bowie. 2010. “Ideological Influence in the Federal Judicial Hierarchy: An Empirical Assessment.” Journal of Politics 72(4): 1212-21.